Our Next Event!
16 September 2015
Our speaker, Elea Chang, feels that “despite what the descriptor might imply, being a unicorn isn’t magic – it’s work. Whether you’re starting a career in design, already designing and coding all the time, or hiring, you’ll have to make decisions about what to prioritize.”
Upcoming Monthly Meetings and Workshops
- October 21, 2015: Amy Vaillancourt-Sals will present It Takes Two to Make a Thing Go Right
- November 18, 2015: Tsilli Pines (Topic TBD)
- December 16, 2015: Social Refresh (Details TBD)
- January 20, 2016: Francis Storr (Topic TBD)
- February 17, 2016: Zoe Landon will present A Skeptic’s Guide to Branding
- March 16, 2016: Kronda Adair (Topic TBD)
All topics are still to be announced, but we thought you’d like to get an idea of what’s coming up. Also, we are always on the lookout for speakers. Interested? Drop us a line and let us know.