15 April 2015
Join us as Reed Lauber talks about exactly what a Pattern Library is, how it is (or isn’t) like a Styleguide, some advantages it can provide, and finally a little about how to go about making one. Find out more!
Upcoming Monthly Meeting Speakers
- May 20, 2015: Tracy Osborn, So You Want to Write a Book
- June 17, 2015: Peat Bakke (topic TBD)
- July 15, 2015: Melody Dawn (topic TBD)
- August 19, 2015: Zoe Landon (Topic TBD)
- September 16, 2015: Kronda Adair (Topic TBD)
- October 21, 2015: Amy Vaillancourt-Sals (topic TBD)
- November 18, 2015: Tsilli Pines (Topic TBD)
- December 16, 2015: Social Refresh (Details TBD)
All topics are still to be announced, but we thought you’d like to get an idea of what’s coming up. Also, we are always on the lookout for speakers. Interested? Drop us a line and let us know.