21 September 2016 at 6pm
Join us as Laure reviews how using data can help to make better decisions for products, software development, and life in general.
Upcoming Monthly Meetings and Workshops
- October 13, 2016: Abby Covert will present How to Make Sense of Any Mess.
- October 19, 2016: Kristen Gallagher will present How to Win Friends and Influence Work
- November 16, 2016: Justin McDowell will present Bauhaus in the Browser
- December 2016: No Refresh meeting. Enjoy the holiday season!
- January 2017: Yep, already starting to plan for it. Stay tuned!
We are always on the lookout for speakers. Even if you’ve never given a talk before! Interested? Drop us a line and let us know.