18 March 2015
John Brown will show you how to get involved in creative coding. There is a great community locally he’ll introduce you to. He’ll also talk a bit on the history of creative coding, show you some of his work, and talk about the future of code art and how it fits into the greater art world. Find out more!
Upcoming Monthly Meeting Speakers
- April 15, 2015: You? Get in touch!
- May 20, 2015: Tracy Osborn (topic TBD)
- June 17, 2015: Peat Bakke (topic TBD)
- July 15, 2015: Social Refresh (Details TBD)
- August 19, 2015: Zoe Landon (Topic TBD)
- September 16, 2015: Kronda Adair (Topic TBD)
- October 21, 2015: You? Get in touch!
- November 18, 2015: Tsilli Pines (Topic TBD)
- December 16, 2015: Social Refresh (Details TBD)
All topics are still to be announced, but we thought you’d like to get an idea of what’s coming up. Also, we are always on the lookout for speakers. Interested? Drop us a line and let us know.