We’re taking August off to get out and enjoy the beautiful weather and to plan and strategize for how to make Refresh even better. We’ll be back in September and if you want to find out more or keep up on what’s happening, follow us on Twitter or sign up for our newsletter to the right.
Upcoming Monthly Meetings and Workshops
- September 21, 2016: Laure Parsons will present Using Data to Disrupt Your Brain: Less Biased Product Management
- October 15, 2016: Kristen Gallagher will present How to Win Friends and Influence Work
- November 16, 2016: Justin McDowell will present Bauhaus in the Browser (description up soon!)
- December 2016: No Refresh meeting. Go outside!
- January 2017: Yep, already starting to plan for it. Stay tuned!
We are always on the lookout for speakers. Even if you’ve never given a talk before! Interested? Drop us a line and let us know.