18 February 2015
Josh Michaels will explore the challenges of working on emerging technologies and platforms through a retelling his experiences working on early iPhone and iPad apps. Through these stories he’ll will share key lessons he learned as well as specific tactics that can be applied to work of all forms.
Upcoming Monthly Meeting Speakers
- March 18, 2015: John Brown (topic TBD)
- April 15, 2015: JD Graffam (topic TBD)
- May 20, 2015: Tracy Osborn (topic TBD)
- June 17, 2015: Peat Bakke (topic TBD)
- July 15, 2015: Social Refresh (Details TBD)
- August 19, 2015: Zoe Landon (Topic TBD)
- September 16, 2015: Kronda Adair (Topic TBD)
- October 21, 2015: You? Get in touch!
- November 18, 2015: Tsilli Pines (Topic TBD)
- December 16, 2015: Social Refresh (Details TBD)
All topics are still to be announced, but we thought you’d like to get an idea of what’s coming up. Also, we are always on the lookout for speakers. Interested? Drop us a line and let us know.